I can’t tell you how much all of you mean to me, all the support you’ve given, etc. I wish I was rich enough to get all of you a special “something” for Christmas, but unfortunately that wasn’t in the cards this year. LOL. But…
Every year I get a notification about a “Self Improvement Giveaway“. This is where all the gifts are digital, or at least most of them. You click on something you are interested in, and they will usually ask your name and email address, and then they will send you a link to download directly to your computer. I love this event, and I do a lot of studying of a couple of the “gurus” in charge of it.
I am passing the link on to you. I just want you to know the following first:
1) When you sign up for free, they will send you to a page where they want you to buy something. If you scroll all the way to the bottom, there is a “no thank you” button to check before you hit submit. You don’t have to buy anything.
2) If you pass on that offer, you may get one more that is about the same thing at a cheaper price. Once again, if you scroll to the bottom you don’t have to buy anything.
3) If you do buy anything, I may get a small commission, but obviously that’s not why I’m doing this or I wouldn’t warn you about it and how to get around it. LOL.
4) They will send you an email with a password after you put in your email address. You will have to confirm through that email to get in. Just “copy” your password from the email and paste in the password section. You should know the email address you signed up with.
5) Once you get in, there are over 800 products, all free. All sorts of stuff on self esteem, weight, etc. It really is a treasure trove of self improvement products. Anything you choose will ask for your email. When you submit, it basically signs you up for emails from that person (whoever the donar of the gift was). It’s ok. If you want to receive the emails, great. If you don’t, than you can “unsubscribe” any time after you get your gift.
Anytime I’ve been a part of this in the past, I have loved it! There is usually some really good and uplifting material, and the best part is it’s all free! I have never had a problem downloading stuff to my computer from one of these, and this is the 5th one. I also have very good security on my computer, but I would say that this stuff is safe.
I hope you find something useful or enjoyable, or both. Good luck, and a belated Merry Christmas!